This FSU Graduate with a degree in hospitality knows how to put together a restaurant with leadership in menus, drinks and service! Doug has overall responsibility for multi-unit development and daily operations of full service, upscale dining in the Southeast market. Concept creation and implementation for new and existing properties consisting of upscale steakhouse, historical tavern, sports grill, private country clubs, conference center and large scale catering.
- Atlanta - Vino Venue, The Gathering Spot, Winchester Woodfire Grill, Featherstone’s, Silver Spoon Café, Bogey’s Sports Grill, Center Cut Catering, BridgeMill Athletic Club, Big Canoe
- Napa/San Francisco - Mustards, Tra Vigne, Fog City Diner
- Chattanooga - Buckhead Roadhouse
- Florida Pan Handle – Spinnaker’s Panama City
Florida State University - Hotel and Restaurant Administration
- Atanta’s Table – Atlanta Community Food Bank – Board Member 15 years
- National Restaurant Association, Georgia Restaurant Association - Member
- Boys and Girls Club of America- Cherokee - Board Member 13 years
- Chamber of Commerce – Cherokee – Board Member
Janet brings fun and experience to the Tavern with her extensive skills in Event Planning. She has been owner of O'Brien Productions in Kennesaw, Georgia since 1988 and thus, her knowledge of the hospitality industry is hard to beat.
Dan's organizational skills and accounting aptitude has been derived from many years in Commercial Banking, Real Estate and